Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Baking

I have a real craving this week to make some Halloween themed treats. Halloween is one of my favourite holidays and I wish we celebrated it more in Australia. But I have no idea what to make....some pumpkin scrolls? vampire biscuits? I even found a recipe for pumpkin fudge....but I have also found a recipe for pumpkin blondies that has taken my fancy...what to make what to make??


Well after some deliberation I have decided to make the following over the next 2-3 weeks, none of which I have tried before!

So we are going to try some Halloween themed cupcakes (I'm thinking mummies, dracula, wolves and spiders), some pumpkin blondies (because the thought of a soft sweet and chewy pumpkin slice is making me tingle) and some mini bite sized pumpkin pies (coz they are so cute!) and maybe some pumpkin scrolls too (depending on the level of pumpkin overload being experienced by my friends and family....)

All in all though I am most excited and OH is working this Sat so I'm thinking I will start with the blondies...

Stay tuned!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...