Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A non-food related post??

That is practically un-heard of around here!!

But I thought I would give you a break from the recipes and the cooking and baking (although believe me there is still plenty of that going on!) and show you what else I do when I am not in the kitchen.

I love to relax with a good book.

I love to curl up with a hot cup of tea / coffee and watch trashy TV.

I love to pour over recipes trying to decide what to make next.

I love going out for dinner and trying new things and discovering new places.

I love to get out and about with my partner, visit quiet little cafes, go to markets and just generally explore the state I live in.

I love going out for brekkie / brunch with my friends and having some girl time.

I also love to make jewellery, I have done so for years and years. Every piece I make is unique because I will never make two the same and as much as I would love to keep them all, I would need a room just for my earrings so a few years ago I started my own little side business called The Gothic Playground and started selling on Ebay, Etsy and at local car shows and markets. Unfortunately it's not quite enough to let me leave my day job just yet, but I love it all the same. So here is a sneak peak at some of the items I have been making over the last few days....










If you want to see the full range you can like The Gothic Playground on facebook or just contact me through here :)

Happy Wednesday!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...