Sunday, July 17, 2011

Howdy :)

It's Monday morning here and it is freezing cold!

Last night my hair straightener wouldn't even work, turns out if it is below 8C then they can go on strike and to be honest I don't blame them!

So what did we do over the weekend?

We slept in....lots

We ate fresh bread straight out of the bread maker at 8am and went back to sleep, woke up at 10am and had a second brekkie....

I had a relaxing lunch and went bridesmaid dress shopping with one of my gorgeous friends........

We made a mixed batch of chocolate mint, chocolate and vanilla, chocolate fudge, coconut rough and double chocolate cupcakes for a lady I work with....


We went bowling and I finally won a game :) ....although the deal was winner buys lunch so I'm not sure I won anything at all bar bragging rights!!

OH got himself a new toy.....


And took me for a riding lesson on the bike, despite my protesting at the cold...

And to top it all off we finally put OH's anniversary present up - it was a wall decal that says 'Forever Love' with lots of swirly things around it.....it wasn't easy, but we did it!! Photos to come once we get all the air bubbles out!!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend :)

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...