Sunday, February 5, 2012

Raspberry and Lime Jelly


Just stopping by to say remember the other day when I made Raspberry and Lime Cordial? And remember how I told you I was going to make jelly with it??

Well I did, I loved it and I want you to love it too!! So here's what you do!

You will need:

1.5 cups lemonade
1/2 cup Raspberry and Lime cordial syrup
1 tspn gelatine
2 tspns boiling water
Vanilla / Greek yoghurt to serve

Combine the lemonade and cordial in a saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat.

Combine the gelatine and boiling water in a jug and stir to dissolve.

Add the gelatine mixture to the cordial mixture and simmer for 3-4 mins or until gelatine is well and truly dissolved.

Pour into 4x1 cup containers. Allow to cool at room temp and then place in the fridge overnight to set properly.

I think I mentioned in the original post that the cordial syrup is quite sweet so if you serve it with a dollop of greek or vanilla yoghurt, it balances out perfectly and makes quite the decent summer dessert!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!!

Mrs B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...